Information about you and how we collect and use your personal data
We may collect and store personal information when you visit the Website, including but not limited to your name, email address, postal address, transactional information based on your activities on the Website and correspondence sent to us, other information from your interaction with the Website, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, IP address and standard web log information and additional information we ask you to submit to verify your identity.
We may also collect personal information about you in the following ways: any data which you provide when you purchase products from us; and any other data which you provide to us when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
All the information we collect via our Website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you and to personalise our service. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
1. Planning and managing wildandgorgeous.co.uk's business activities, including analysis of customers' shopping habits, product and style preferences.
2. Technical administration of our website
4. Providing you with information about the services we offer.
5. Letting you know about offers and news from wildandgorgeous.co.uk
6. Occasionally letting you know about offers from other companies who we believe may interest you, either by sending out the information ourselves to you directly, or if permission has been given, by providing certain details to other companies so they may contact you directly.
7. Managing and fulfilling your order including verifying details of your payment method or credit card account and where necessary carrying out credit checks and to protect against fraud and theft. We may therefore also share information about the way in which you conduct your account with lenders and credit reference agencies; During your registration process you are given the opportunity to select some of the ways in which we may use your details. See ‘your permission’ and ‘helping us to grow’ below to keep us in touch with anything you specifically don’t want to be informed about.
There are only four circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
2. To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our service.
3. If permission has been granted, we occasionally make names, addresses and email addresses available to companies whose products we think may interest you, you may opt out of this at any time. (See 'helping us to grow' below).
4. If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so.
Data over the internet
The internet is a global network, so it is possible for your data to travel internationally, which may include places outside the European Union. If you visit or shop at wildandgorgeous.co.uk, you're agreeing and authorising us to process data in this way.
How we protect information
You acknowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees, our partners and any sub-contractors (such as SECPay) who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
How you can help us protect your information
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in non-protected environments - for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished your on the site. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
call 01748 833882
Email us: Sales@wildandgorgeous.co.uk
How to unsubscribe
If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter email
If permission has been given and you wish to opt of being contacted by other companies who we think may be of interest to you, by post, email or otherwise please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want to receive emails from us about other companies that we think may interest you, please email Sales@wildandgorgeous.co.uk Email us: Sales@wildandgorgeous.co.uk
Helping us to grow
In order to grow, succeed and offer you an increasingly broad, high-quality range of items, we need to recruit more wonderful customers, like you. We rely on the many of you who tell your friends and family about us, and we also encourage other companies to promote us to their customers so, when we genuinely think you'd be interested, we'll source and send offers from other companies to you. If you do not want to receive information from us about offers from other companies that we think may interest you please email. Sales@wildandgorgeous.co.uk. If you have given permission, we may also from time to time provide your details to other companies who we think may be of interest to you so that they can send offers or information to you directly. If you wish to opt out of being contacted by other companies who we think may be of interest to you, by post, email or otherwise please email Sales@wildandgorgeous.co.uk.