You’ve got the tickets! Now it’s time to get festival ready with our chic must-haves, beautiful hair inspiration and a cute create your own tie dye t-shirt activity!
1. Detangle your hair with a hairbrush.
2. Separate a 2-inch section of hair above your left ear to begin your braid, then separate the section in three equal parts.
3. Begin braiding the section towards the top of your head. Crossing the left section (Section closest to the front of your head) over the middle section and then cross the right section over the middle.
4. Cross the left section over the middle section again and add a small amount of loose hair from the front of your head to this section. Then cross the right section over the middle but do not add additional hair and repeat this step until your reach your other ear.
5. Then simply plait the three sections until you reach the end of your hair and secure with an elastic hair band.
Hair style in more detail see link > http://www.ehow.com/how_10039824_french-braid-hair-across-top-head.html
Divide your hair into two sections.
- Take one of the sections and tie it up out the way so you can be ready to plait the other section.
With the section you are plaiting, split it into three separate sections.
Hold the right section in your right hand, the left section in your left hand, and the middle section between your thumb and another finger of either hand.
Cross the right section over middle section, then repeat this move with left section.
- Repeat this until you get half way down your hair length (similar to image above).
- Then simply tie with a hair bobble, then begin on the other section of your hair and repeat the steps.
- To finish the look gently back comb the ends of your hair which aren’t plaited.
Get creative with your festival wardrobe and create a tie dye t-shirt! Follow the steps below…
Tie Dye Activity including other cool styles, see link > http://www.parents.com/fun/arts-crafts/kid/tie-dye-with-kids/