1) Belle Amour – This is an easy viewing, alternative wedding blog that offers quirky and creative wedding ideas with a “Less of the traditional more of the original” approach. http://www.belleamour.co.uk/
2) Festival Brides – This one is for the free spirited. Founders Laura and Kelly hope to inspire like-minded individuals who are planning the most important day of their lives. www.festivalbrides.co.uk
3) Love My Dress – A vintage inspired wedding blog that has collated tonnes of glamorous and chic ideas, set to make you feel fabulous on your big day. A truly fab blog! http://www.lovemydress.net/
4) Style Me Pretty – An American Wedding blog showcasing only the most fabulous imagery and fashion forward ideas. www.stylemepretty.co.uk
5) Rock My Wedding – Another fabulous UK based wedding blog filled with gorgeous images of other people’s weddings, the perfect source of inspiration for brides-to-be. www.rockmywedding.co.uk
6) London-Bride – The London Bride is a fresh and stylish wedding blog for all those looking for alternative and creative ideas for weddings in the big city.
7) Whimsical Wonderland Weddings – With stylish and beautiful content, Whimsical Wonderland Weddings is all about the couple’s behind the images who get the chance to tell their story.
8) Boho Weddings – ‘Create the wedding you want, not the wedding you’re told to have!’ The tagline perfectly sums up this great blog.
9) Before the Big Day – A great blog for the bride looking for inspirational tips, pics and ideas.
Images from the ilovegorgeous classic collection – beautiful, vintage inspired dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls and confirmation gowns: http://www.ilovegorgeous.co.uk/index.php/bridesmaids/